About Our Dallas Podcast Studios
- What a view! This studio has a skyline “infinity” window view as an exciting backdrop for your show.
- The Talk Show Studio holds a live-studio audience of up to 25 socially distanced guests.
- The Talk Show set is one of our larger studios, and up to 6 hosts or guests can be recorded on camera at once.
- The Farmhouse studio has a “Martha-Stewart” or “HGTV” type of feel.
- This studio has a multiple-camera setup with live switching.
- Like all RNCN studios, this studio features custom RGB lighting.
- This studio is ready to go live streaming on Facebook, Youtube, Linkedin, and more.
- The mid-century studio is very adaptable and is a good fit for almost any show
- In particular, this studio is perfect for panel discussions of up to 4 guests
- The mid-century studio features custom RGB lighting, and you can change the lights to match your outfit or show logo.
- This studio is live stream ready
- Impressive 3×3 TV video wall can display graphics and logos to match your brand
- 3-camera setup for multiple filming angles and solo shots for guests
- Custom RGB lighting tailored to compliment your logo, outfit and brand
- Live stream ready to Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Zoom, and more
How Our Studios Help You Start Your Podcast in Dallas
Social Media Posting
Your producer will stream and post the video from the episode to your Facebook, Youtube, and LinkedIn Live pages, as well as upload the audio to all of the major podcast platforms.
Podcast Logo Branding and Design
We help you create your show's brand by designing your podcast logo, cover art, and a custom animated video intro sequence to tie it all together.