- Access to the podcast studio of your choosing
- A dedicated professional podcast producer to assist you with branding, produce your show in real time, and post your episode to social media and podcasting platforms
- Live show production (switching cameras, pulling up videos/graphics, adjusting audio levels, etc. – all in real-time)
- Graphic design and branding for a unique podcast show logo, as well as an animated intro video sequence
- Posting the video version to your social media profiles, and distributing the audio version to the major podcast platforms
The pricing for our podcast rental & production services can vary depending on the duration of your episodes and the studio you are recording in. Contact us for a quote.
As long as you’d like! However, we consider one standard podcast episode to be around 30 minutes long.
Awesome! We can on-board your existing show into our process – no problem.
Absolutely! In all of our live-streaming studios, we are able to bring in guests from all over the world.
By default, all studios have four cameras:
- Solo camera for host
- Solo camera for guest
- Camera for a wide shot (host + guests)
- Ultra-wide/overhead shot (we call it the “God-cam”)
However, based on the needs of your recording, we are able to add a fifth camera for an additional shot.
Yes. Each of our podcast studios can be rented by the hour, by the episode, or on a recurring basis each month.