About Our Enterprise Podcast Service
Starting a podcast for your company shouldn’t be complicated.
But for many companies the marketing team is already stretched thin, and most businesses don’t have the technology and staff it would take to produce their own show.
Does your company need to…
Types of Companies We Produce Podcasts For
How We Help Start Your Business Podcast
We Give You a Dedicated Producer
Your podcast producer will provide you with everything you need to make your company’s show a success, including:
- Set-up of the tech: microphone(s), cameras, lighting, and graphics
- Your company podcast’s branding
- Camera switching and production
- Social media and podcast posting
- Feedback and consultation
Use Our State-of-the-Art Studios
We Design Your Enterprise Podcast's Brand
Your producer and our designers will work with you to design a unique brand identity for your podcast, including:
- The logo for your podcast
- The cover art for your podcast
- An animated opening video to start your show
- Creation of social media profiles for your podcast using your new brand elements
- Note: In many cases, we recommend using your company’s existing social media profiles instead of creating new ones
Lights, Camera, Action!
When you’re ready, we’ll have your studio set up with your custom branding and any multimedia assets you’ve provided.
Then it’s time to for lights, camera, action!
While your producer takes care of the streaming, switching camera shots, and adjusting audio levels, you can focus on being the host.
We Take Care of the Distribution
Your dedicated producer posts the episode to your company’s social media platforms and uploads the video to your Google Drive folder for you to keep.
Additionally, we send the audio from your podcast episode to the major podcast platforms, such as Apple Podcasts (iTunes), Google Podcasts, Spotify, and many others so that your company can be listened to anywhere podcasts are found.